Introducing Myself!

 About me: 

Greetings and salutation!

 My name is Penelope, I am 19-years-old student in Visual Arts in College Lionel Groulx and it is currently my fifth session here. Visual Arts is, like it's name pretends, about arts. I studied photography, digital creation, sculpture, painting, drawing, history of arts and much more. I learned and grew so much during those first two years. I chose this program because I have an interest in everything artistic and that was the best choice I could do. Before beginning this program, I was painting and drawing in my free time and I've been studying music for ten years in primary school and high school (which, I think goes into the artistic field even if it's not only visual). Furthermore, my father's family side is very artistic and nearly everyone lives out of art. Basically, I dedicate myself to arts. Almost all aspects of my life is learning towards that.  When time will come and that I will know exactly what to do has a carrer, I know very well that my carrer will be in this field. 


About this Blog:

This blog will be leaning towards, well, arts.. and myself and animals since I have three lovely cats. To begin with, the "myself" part of the blog will be mostly what I think about various forms of art and what place it takes in my life. I take interest in fashion (alternative fashion more precisely), makeup techniques and products, art expositions that are happening in Montreal and it's region (maybe not right now for security and health reasons) and much more. As for the "animals" part of this blog, it will be about my cats, what I think about certain subject in the pet world and new pets products that I like or not (I have a job in a pet store). 


                                                 

About the picture: Myself at Jardin Botanique de Montréal in 2020.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visual Arts Glossary

Fashion Designer